Redix provides a suite of solutions to help enterprises exchange healthcare transactions electronically. The standards supported are:
- X12: version 3051, 4010, 4020, 4030, 5010, 5020, 5030, 5040, 5050, etc.
- HIPAA: version 4010, 4010A1, 5010, 5010A1/A2 - fully supported in Version 7 with the following new features:
- HIPAA 5010 message definitions. This includes the 12 HIPAA transactions defined in ASC X12 TR3.
- RMAP Module Version 5. This new RMAP product consists of a collection of 12 HIPAA 5010 maps. These maps convert a file in the Redix Internal format (RMAP) into a HIPAA 5010 file, and vice versa.
- Maps between Version 4010A1 and 5010A1/A2. These maps convert HIPAA 4010 A1 transactions to 5010A1 transactions and vice cersa.
- Two new PDF maps. One map converts an 837 Professional claim in 5010 format into a CMS 1500 PDF file, and the other map converts an 837 Institutional claim in 5010 format into a UB04 PDF file.
- EDIFACT: version 93B, 94B, 95B, 96B, 97B, 98B, 99B, 00B, etc.
- NCPDP Telecommunication: version 5.1 and D.0
- NCPDP Batch: version 1.1
- NCPDP Script: version 5.0, 8.1, and 10.6
- NCPDP Prescription Transfer: version 1.0
- HL7: version 2.3 and 2.4 and XML versions
- NSF: version 2.1 and 3.0
- UB92 fixed length flat file: version 5.0 and 6.0
- HCFA 1500 and 1450 text image file
- CMS 1500, UB04 PDF
- HIPAA WPC XML Schema
Redix’s healthcare products include three types of engines, the GUI Mapper, optional add-on modules, the HIPAA Package, and several HIPAA predefined maps.
Redix just announced a new service - Redix HIPAA Cloud Services. The services are hosted in a world-class SAS-70 Type II Data center and is built on the industry’s most robust, scalable, fully redundant architecture. The service is exclusively designed to help medical providers and payers process HIPAA transactions.
- AnyToAny Format Converter Engine
- Network Server Based AnyToAny Format Converter Engine
- AnyToXML Format Converter Engine
GUI Mapper Products